The Bucharest University of Economic Studies (ASE), Bucharest University of Economic Studies Students’ Union (USASE) through the Students’ Senate, the Association of Faculties of Economics from Romania (AFER), with the academic mentoring of the Faculty of Agrifood and Environmental Economics (EAM), having as educational partner the FDVDR Foundation gladly invites you to take part in one of this summer’s most interesting educational experiences: Bucharest Summer University 2019.
The 15th edition of the international summer school, held annually in Bucharest, gathers students from all over the world to discuss different topics in the economics field. The courses will take place between the 11th and 25th of August 2019. Together with speakers and professors from top universities and companies around the world, 55 participants will spend 2 weeks in the campus of the Bucharest University of Economic Studies including one extended weekend exploring particular destinations across the country.
This year’s topic is "Breaking the Frontiers: Bioeconomy Strategies & Policies and Environmental Challenges for a Sustainable Future"
Do not miss the chance to apply for this year’s experience!
It’s the perfect opportunity to discover a new country, a lot of new people from all around the world and to learn a lot of great information!
How do you apply?
Write your Curriculum Vitae, fill in the Application Form and, depending on the application method you choose, the essay or the motivation letter.
For more details, please join our Community or contact us at email@example.com.
Dear global students community,
We would like to express our gratitude to all of you for the interest shown towards Bucharest Summer University.
We received over 1100 applications by the deadline. Given the significant number of applications, we want to make 2 announcements:
- the results for the Full Scholarship application will be delivered by 9th of June;
- The Partial Payment and Total Payment methods are still open until 23rd of June.
Results: 9th of June
Requirements: CV + Essay (uploadable using the Application form)
About the essay: Format: 1200 words (Times New Roman, Size 12, Spacing 1,5 | Save it as a WORD document)
Topic: Sustainable actions for global environmental challenges
1. Select and describe a relevant topic as it pertains to the main theme (essay theme);
2. Employ appropriate examples and facts;
3. Develop solutions that tackle the described issues;
4. Highlight means to implement sustainable actions.
Price: 290 €
Requirements: CV + Motivation letter (uploadable using the Application form)
Price: 590 €
Requirements: CV (uploadable using the Application form)
Now that you know what you have to do it’s time to apply! So…what are you waiting for?
* During BSU the organising team will guarantee you the following: accommodation, 3 meals per day, transport from and to the airport, weekend trip (hotels, meals, transportation), courses and extracurricular activities.
* None of the payment methods include transportation costs for coming and leaving Romania.